The Sovereign Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sovereign Killers

Formed in 2007 The Sovereign Killers is an Americas Army clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry guys but you are NEVER here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{G.O.W.}^Felon^

sorry guys but you are NEVER here Empty
PostSubject: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

so i joined shoot to kill but i will still be hanging around cuz i wont forget TSK^ just need active ppl to play with and ive bitched the whole time lol cya around
Back to top Go down
TSK^NICO^
Admin
Admin
TSK^NICO^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 pm

A"W fuck cav he took his tags off... what a fag i never would do that im 4lif3"

2 days later...

"i never ment what i said before "

have a good one fel!!!!!!! if i wasnt weirdly attached somewhat to this dead clan, and gettin vent everymonth i would have left a hell of a lot time ago...

and YES that includes my bonding with da soz.... (tho i cant find him these days ive been connectin on ventee) hope a p51 hasnt fell from the sky recently.
Back to top Go down
{G.O.W.}^Felon^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 am

i tried everyday i was on vent on site and on aa and ya i never see soze either so i got with a very active clan that is somewhat like we were if u ever play check us out $2K clan we play all maps and talk all kinds of shit like we all did in the old days

hope to see ya around cuz i just changed clans TSK will always be remembered and i will always be around to chill with ya
Back to top Go down
TSK^Grimmur

TSK^Grimmur

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 pm

no sense of loyalty these days....
Back to top Go down
{G.O.W.}^Felon^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm

lol lets not talk about loyalty i was here before cav and after .. i was gone for 3 years and still found my way back to a dead clan .... i play everyday and looked for u guys more then 4 times a day and u were never on ....

so to mention loyalty then play the game that this clan represents lol and i will be glad to play with you guys even tho i am with a different clan ....

if u guys would have been on at all i would of had no reason to switch at all

ty and see ya around guys
Back to top Go down
TSK^NICO^
Admin
Admin
TSK^NICO^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 pm

yea is ur fault grim ¬¬
Back to top Go down
TSK^SoZe^
Admin
Admin
TSK^SoZe^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:10 am

I look for u on venty all the time nico, you spend too much time with ur Venezuelan racers. I also look for grim on fb but never see u.

About the p51, i go every year on the day of the finals. mi madres work gets tickets for box seats in row B. I would have been sitting right in the shit hole where it hit on Sunday affraid
Back to top Go down
https://thesovereignkillers.forumotion.com
TSK^Grimmur

TSK^Grimmur

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 am

damn... we just never have the luck, lol
Back to top Go down
TSK^NICO^
Admin
Admin
TSK^NICO^

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:52 am

lol true wtf grim whats up with u

what are u gamin these days? or what di fuk ¿?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry guys but you are NEVER here   sorry guys but you are NEVER here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry guys but you are NEVER here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sovereign Killers :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: