The Sovereign Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sovereign Killers

Formed in 2007 The Sovereign Killers is an Americas Army clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we need to be active dammit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{G.O.W.}^Felon^

we need to be active dammit Empty
PostSubject: we need to be active dammit   we need to be active dammit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

i have found quite a few players that are still having fun on the game and its still somewhat alive ppl online all day we need to be an active clan guys i know u have it in you .. especially nico u know u have no life
Back to top Go down
TSK^Grimmur

TSK^Grimmur

PostSubject: Re: we need to be active dammit   we need to be active dammit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 am

talk about pipe dreams, and the infinite threads saying the same thing, lol
Back to top Go down
{G.O.W.}^Felon^

PostSubject: Re: we need to be active dammit   we need to be active dammit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 pm

this is re-damn-diculous .. its been forever guys i play everyday even found another clan thats cool to chill with we need to all get together and play its fun as hell ..... i have noticed that no matter what time of day it is there are always ppl online playing so lets do this shit and get our clan back together and maybe even find some donaters to get our own server again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need to be active dammit   we need to be active dammit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need to be active dammit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sovereign Killers :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: